IKI Press Service deals with media enquires and social networks. What we do:
- respond to media enquiries about Institute’s research and space research in general;
- organize interviews and meetings with IKI staff, popular science lectures and presentations;
- collect information about IKI and space research published in mass media;
- maintain news feeds on IKI’s website and a number of IKI projects.
If you want to talk to a staff member, please indicate sample questions and the desired time of an interview in letter or in the contact form.
If you want to attend a conference or workshop at IKI, please write your full name and name of the media to issue a pass.
You have to get a pass issued to enter IKI. To get the pass, please, let us know:
- full names of the persons, who want to enter IKI;
- foreign citizens must provide scans of their passports, which could be sent via e-mail, at least a day prior to the visit;
- the type and state registration numbers of the cars, which will entry the territory.
KI does not work in the field of space rocketry and manned space exploration. These matters are under the responsibility of the State Space Corporation “Roscosmos” and its subordinate organizations and the Institute of Biomedical Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences.